Each speaker is made by hand from a mix of aluminum, cork, Baltic birch, and white-glazed porcelain.
Frequently bought together
Designed by industrial designer Joey Roth, these gorgeous Ceramic Speakers sound every bit as good as they look. Drawing inspiration from tactile mid-century designs, these speakers are made by hand from a mix of timeless materials including aluminum, cork, Baltic birch, and white-glazed porcelain. Their stunning visual presence begs to not only be heard but seen. With custom-made drivers and a Tripath amplifier, the high-resolution sound has such nuance and depth that you'll be able to hear the difference in quality.
Pair them with the Bluetooth receiver to link up with your phone, computer, or turntable (with phono pre-amp).
- Shipping & Returns
- Materials: Porcelain, Baltic birch, aluminum, cork
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10 x 5 x 7 in.
- Amplifier: 15 W/ channel T-amp, 89 dBA
- Frequency Range: 70 Hz – 20 kHz
- Driver: 4″, paper diaphragm, aluminum phase plug, neodymium magnet, die-cast basket
- Supported Devices: iPods and other digital music players, tablets, computers, TVs, and turntables (with phono pre-amp)
- Power Input: AC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your Ugmonk purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.